Monday, February 18, 2013

9th Wedding Anniversary

Max and I have been married 9 years...

Alas, we couldnt celebrate together because... of our NEW FLAT:)

Ladies and gentlement.. meet our new flat in Fengshan Greenville!

Some years back, some flats near my mum's place were torn down and the people relocated to some new flats built in front of my mum's flat... and I have been thinking that maybe we can buy the new flats that they were going to build here instead;)

But after so many years also no news.. Then dubai happpened and we sold off our flat before we left and so, I have been thinking that we have to get something or we might have nowhere to stay when we come back...

Then my mum happily informs me that there is going to be open bid for this piece of land near her house and so likely there is going to be BTO.... once the BTO was announced, me and Max thought we just try our luck lah..

I had just started praying for a place that we can afford that will bring us good luck and is near our parents and actually, I was thinking of an EC... to my surprise, my prayers were sort of answered without my thinking too much about it.

You see, this plot of land is right smack in the middle of both our parents. We applied to ballot and out of 700+ applications, we got number 79.... out of the 108 units of 5 room flats available! And it is definitely more affordable than an EC..

And then after looking through the floor plan, we wanted a particular unit and had our eyes on the 12 floor.. alas, three days before we were to choose the flat, someone chose that particular unit and in the end, we chose another unit in the 7th floor which our friend who is good in numerology told us is even better combination (based on our unit number) for making money.. "it is the best of the best combi" she said. If the person did not choose the 12 floor, we would not have chosen this huat huat number... and wat is more, just a few weeks ago, this unit number "opened" as a 4 D winning number:) HUAT AH!

Only as I am admiring my PRAYERS dream board just now that I realized that this particular wish has come true:)

Anyway, our flat selection date was 20 Feb and we were due to return to dubai on 15th because Ace started school on the 17th... so after discussion, we decided that I will stay back for a few more days and Max and Ace will return to Dubai as Max played nanny for a few days without me:)

But this meant leh, that me and my dear couldnt celebrate our 9th wedding anniversary together.

And so he sent me some flowers:)

It was my first day of work and I had a long long day :) Happy just to see these lovely flowers:)







My sis said the delivery man came and asked if "MY SWEET ANGEL" is at home.. wahahahaha:) wat a kuku...


9 happy years.. and many more...






Anyway, I think Ace and Max had fun without me also lah... when they left, I felt like MY HOLIDAY TRULY STARTED because I could do anything or go anywhere without worry!

For Ace, his holiday also did not come to an end lor.. people so shiok sit in airport lounge watch cartoon and eat noodles lor...

Some of the fun things they did together... pasting the new year decor we bought on our door... That is Ace doing a "HUAT AH!"

Then boh liao Ace asked his dad to take this photo of him acting like a cool rapper:)

WHile I was away, Max says Ace was  a very good boy. He was for most part self disciplined.. he will go and do homework after he finish eating everyday once he returned from school.. totally different from how he is with me!!!! I asked him why when I am around he cannot automatic like that and he grinned sheepishly and said, "Because I want to give you MORE things to do mah.."

FAINTZ!

Previous Post: Day Out With Ganma Annie

No comments: