Sunday, January 06, 2013

Sleeping Handsome

Dunno why... but Mr Sleeping handsome hor.. cannot sleep with head on pillow one.. he always sleeps with legs on pillow... and may I add is HIS legs on MY pillow?

Sigh... dunno why he has to turn 360 degrees when he sleep one lor.. baby like tat.. now going to 8 years old already still havent outgrow this bad habit!

Everynight he will go to bed first.. by the time I come in to zzz.. this is what I will see...



Next night come in...
STILL IN SAME POSITION.. Even Max exclaim and wonder who Ace can be in the exact same position every night lor!!!

Finally after a few days of the same position.. we found him with his head finally on pillow! yeah! But IT IS ON MAX's PILLOW... 

Dunno how three of us going to squeeze on a queen size bed when we go back to SGP for 2 weeks... I think I should try to sleep on Ace's left side to prevent getting KICKED!

PS: I am in a grumpy mode now... yday kenna flying kick from sleeping handsome 4 times in the night lor.... Now feeling very TIRED!

Previous Post: Unexpected Surprise

No comments: