Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Listening To Mummy


Ace has been punished in school a few times recently...

And it is always for things that I have already asked him not to do or has punished him for or told him not to do....

Just the other day, he said he got a scolding from his teacher because him and his good of friends took some really good quality paper off the rough paper tray and scribbled on it...  Prior to that, he has used many GOOD materials to make his "ART AND CRAFT" projects at home and I have always told him that whenever you see a material, you should always check and ask if you can use it to make things.

Another case in point today he was punished twice... once for making too much noise in the library and another time was during PE.. he went and jumped over the hurdles without permission from his teacher... both instances, he was doing the WRONG THING AT THE WRONG TIME... and I have already repeated 1000 times to him that he has to do the right thing at the right time....

And usually, when he comes home from school.. first thing he will report is whether he has received new housepoints (He got another 20 housepoints today!) and whether he kenna scolding or punishment.. hahaha.. usually I will just listen and ask him what he learns from it..

And so as to help him REMEMBER TO LISTEN TO HIS PARENTS I will ask him did he realize that he is being punished for something that me and daddy nag at him or scold him about..

"If you dun listen to the things I tell you, and do it all the time, you are bound to also do it in school and when you do THAT in school, you get punished.. so now do you understand why I always ask you to do the right thing at the right time? I repeat so many thousand times not because I enjoy it but because it is important and I don't want you to waste time or get punishment in school... so now can you see mummy and daddy got wisdom in what we share with you.. even when we scold you? So do you want to listen to mummy and daddy in future?"

Hahahaha.. so the more he kenna punished, the more chance I will get to repeat.. but also good tat he kenna punish in school.. think he remember better when kenna punishment in school...

Anyway, whenever he kenna punished, I will ask him for reason.. usually the reason is doing something he knows he shouldnt do.. and so, me and Max always same reaction one.. we laugh at him and say, "Orh bee good.. serves you right.." wahahahahaha.. Very bad parents hor:) Hahahahaha...

Previous Post: The Best Of Broadway

No comments: