Thursday, January 24, 2013

Is Daddy a Chee Ko Pek



While giving Ace Chinese Tuition, we came across a segment in the textbook that works like a game. It is those linking games where you link words together, and so, I was inspired to teach Ace a little ditty that I had learnt when I was a little kid... and it goes something like this..

老师给我一本书,
什么书,英文书,
什么英,老鹰,
什么老,老 Ah Pek
什么,  Pek
Chee Ko Pek..

And Ace asked me what is a Chee Ko Pek... I explained to him a chee ko pek is a man who likes to look at sexy and beautiful girls too much...

Fast forward to a few days later, Ace was fiddling around with his dad's ipod and found some pictures of bikini babes inside and then he brought it to me and showed it to me and asked, "Mummy, why all the women in the photos i daddy ipod only wear bikini? Is daddy a chee ko pek?"

I dunno how to answer him lor..

And then I explained to him that actualy all men are attracted to beautiful women and admire women who look good.... but leh, when they are overtly besotted with that, then they are considered chee ko pek.... so it is normal for daddy to like looking at beautiful women in bikini too.. because mummy also like to admire chio bu in bikini.. wahahaha

When Max came home, I told him about what happened and Ace overheard our conversation and so he ran up to his dad and asked him, "Daddy, do you love mummy?"

"Of course lah.." Max replied...

"If you love mummy why are you looking at women who are naked and only wear bikini... you can and should only look at mummy mah.."

Max dunno whether to luff or to cry.. wahahahaha:)

I gave Ace a high five:)

Afterward, I asked Max to please remove those photos lah.. dun make my head big to think about how to explain this sort of difficult question to Ace.. wahahahaha

Previous Post: Singaporeans Never Give Up

No comments: