Thursday, January 10, 2013

Another New Indon Restaurant Near Our Place

Tried making japanese egg wrap rice because my friend asked me how to do it... so inspired to make it for Ace for lunch..  But was not very successful.. hehehehe... this picture see like ok right?


This is all the spill over.. wahahaha...

Anyway, we decided to explore a indon restaurant near our place.. it is new I think. i just noticed it when I was out....

Acew says must make his hair stand like the Astro boy on his shirt to go out..






The new place looks good and had malaysian customers.. tat is why I decided to try...




Max kenna the chilli padi.. very hot!


Ace asked me to make a flower so that he can pose with it.. wahahaha:)



Max's sayur lodeh.. I find it so strange tat the ONLY sayur inside is the jackfruit stem...

My nasi lemak..

Ace's fried kway tiao..


Desserts! Even got attap chee! My fav!


Me and Ace fighting over the attap chee..


After dinner go walk walk lor..




Check out this little monkey...

And Crayon Shin Chan's best friend:) wahahah

This outfit is picked out for me by my fashion image consultant.. I am so glad Max is working as Operations Manager and not a image consultant.. I think if he did I will have to drink west north wind!

Then tired liao.. time to go home..

Verdict? Dun think will return again cos quite ex and the food so so only...

Previous Post: Detention Again!

No comments: