Saturday, December 08, 2012

I Massage For You

We had another JPD Meeting again.. and this time round, thanks to the help of two very wonderful YWDs, Christina and Linda, we had a wonderful session! I was also tasked with sharing Sensei's guidiance about waking early in the morning.. how ironical... the person who likes to wake late had to share guidance about waking early:) wahahahah

As our kids were going to perform at the discussion meeting the following week, we had a rehearsal session.

So difficult to get the to even stand in a straight line!:)





Dunno why Ace super whiny.. reminds me of the time when his dad was in Dubai and we were in sgp.. he little bit cry.. people correct his pronunciation he also cry.. sigh..





How do you like me new Daimoku chart:) Specially designed by me... Ace has new prayers.. heaved a sign of relief to find tat the prayer for a new sibling is taken over by prayer for an ipad!:) wahahahaha

His new prayers are to:
  1. Getting 75 points at least for a chinese test so that he can go to time zone.
  2. Finishing his homework early so he has more time to play with his friends.
  3. Saving enough money to buy an ipad.
Hahahaha.. very funny... He has really been finishing his homework earlier:) But the chinese test thingy I think he really has to chant very hard... he is improving and can now read comics with little help from me... BUT, he gives up too easily... I hope he jia you and get what he wishes too:)

Anyway, Ace had fun and got to know all the kids better and he even spent lots of time playing L and A and viewing A's ONE DIRECTION stash of posters and magazines too.

As week later, we went to the discussion meeting and I told Ace that he had to pay attention during the meeting BUT he said that this is an adult's meeting and ended up playing the whole meeting with the other kids except for the part where he had to perform....

As Max was working AGAIN, we had to cab our way there cos fri morning no Metro one or.. yes, weekend can start metro at 1pm one.. this is dubai for you...

After the meeting, we thought we can dilly dally abit before we go to the metro and take metro home cos our trip there costs 60 dirhams.. tat is something like 20 sing.. i rather use the money go and eat lor.. the money i saved, i spent on lunch and still had leftover:)

We anyhow walk.. agar agar.. from the landmarks I saw.. I tried to make our way to Marina Mall first...

Our fav winter flowers again!:)



Ace clowning around with a SUPER LARGE chuppa chups!

Guess who is he thinking of giving this to?

Anyway, for me, it was a long long trip home. You see, since meeting ended and we started walking from where we were at around 12noon.. and then we walked around the mall... and then walked to the metro station.... and then Ace was lucky. He got a sit to seat and slept all the way home.. while I had to stand for the full hour and rest my hips next to his head for him to use as pillow...

Then leh, we walked from metro station to the restaurant we wanted to go and it was CLOSED! So hungry by then cos already 2pm.. and then got to walk all the way to Mac Donalds and by time i reached and can sit down, I nearly fainted!

My son could tell I was tired and promised me that he would massage my feet for me when we went home...






The service is not bad:) wahahahah..

But leh, after he finished, he asked me, "Shu fu or not?"

"Yeah, very shu fu.. thank you.." I replied and hugged him.

"Ok, that will be 4 dirhams please.."

Wah lau, promised to help me massage now want to collect money from me! I told him he promised to massage me one so cannot collect money and he says since I say very shu fu I have to pay...

What is this world coming to.... sigh...

Previous Post: Let It Snow!

No comments: