Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Adventure in Mirdiff City Centre

It has been a while since we went Mirdiff City Center, Ace's fav shopping mall in Dubai.. so we decided to make a trip there...

Once we are there, we will go have a meal.. and then proceed to Hamley's for Ace to look at toys and maybe to Carrefour for supermarket shopping and to Decathelon for an adventure..

After being away for 1-2 mths, we found out that Decathelon has reorganised themselves and the things they sell...

Here are some pics we took at our last adventure there:)

Gosh, Ace is going to be 1.4m soon... he already at my shoulder lor.. very soon will be at my ear and son will be taller than me!:)

VVIP:) with flower garland around him..

This is how Ace will look like if he snorkels:)

Camping out in decathelon:)





Shiok ah:)

Anyway, I think we are really started to get bored of the malls here.. strange.. how come I dun get bored in SGP even though i go to the malls even less often:) after a while it is just boring to walk around with nothing to see and nothing to buy...Counting down to go back to sgp during CNY!

Previous Post: I like Your Hair To Be Long

No comments: