Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Ace's Idea Of An RA Rating

Ace says he is writing a book..

I don't know what sort of book it is but he has been bringing his notebook around and putting in chapters with all sorts of drawings and writings...

He says the other day that for this new chapter, me and daddy will have to draw something inside...

So he asked me to draw a butterfly...

Daddy hor can only DRAW ONE THING.. wahahahaha.. so so he drew what he drew best and the only thing he knew how to draw.. the vikings from some comic..

Then we told Ace he has to draw something as well and when he was done, he showed it to me and I really cannot tahan but LOL lor:)

That is my son's version of RA rating...  not a mosiaced private part but a totally blanked out one with an explaination as to why it is totally covered and a strange looking private part sign.. tat I am not sure is meant to be circle and a cross out thingy or a peeing penis... (OK i checked, it is supposed to be a peeing penis!)

wahahahahahahahahha...

PS: My son says someone took off her shirt in the school bus and so he asked me to complain about it because he says it is not right to show off your private parts to other people other than your own family:) wahahahaha...

Previous Post: Spanish Restaurant

No comments: