Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Ace Gor Gor And Cayden Di Di

Ace has been promoted officially to the rank of a BIAO GE cos Ah Yee has given birth to a healthy baby boy called Cayden.






On Sunday night, I received a message from Ah Yee telling me her waterbag burst. Based on my experience, the delivery will probably take place more than 12 hours later so I told Ace about it and told him that the baby will probably be born when we wake up tomorrow morning or afternoon.

When he heard the news, Ace was very excited and he told me that he is going to chant for the smooth delivery and safety of ah yee and cayden...

And so this gor gor really went and knelt down in front of gohonzon and did a 10 min daimoku session for them.

True enough, while Ace was in school the next day, the baby was born:)

Ace was really excited and looked through the photos together with me as we 'oohed" and "ahheed" over how handsome and cute Cayden was.

And I think he felt extra pride, not just as a brother but because when Ah Yee was looking through names and asking for opinion, Cayden was the name that Ace picked because he liked it that it meant "a brave spirit".

The interesting thing hor is that when the bb was in the womb and Ah Yee showed us her scan photos hor.. we always thought that the baby will be born looking like her!;) But leh, when Cayden was born, 90% of the people say that Cayden looks like Net Net lor:) Even Ace said, "Look like nett nett" when he saw his photo..

But hor, I also think Cayden looks a little like Ace when Ace was born:) Even Yeye and Nainai think so when they visited Ah Yee and Cayden later. Maybe all babies look sort of alike.. wahahahah..
If it is any consolation to Ah Yee.. both my and Max think this expression is very Ah Yee lor.. it is her favourite m shape mouth pout:) wahahahahahahaha... I think if you show this picture to people, they will say bb look like her.. show other pics, they will say look like Nett Nett.. wahahaha....   (just like one of my fren's daughter always look only like the father when she is eating in the picture... I wonder if it has got anything to do with the fact that that father is a real foodie who ate like 6 meals a day when he returned to Sgp after spending a few years in the UK... wahahahahahaha)

Anyway, I am told that Cayden is supposed to call me Da Yi Ma... BUT hor, that is also a phrase that Singaporean women colloquially use to refer their monthly period. No way, I am going to be called PERIOD lor.. so I insist that Cayden will call me Da Yi and Max Yi Zhang:)

I can't wait to go back to Singapore and cuddle him!:)

Previous Post: Detention

No comments: