Thursday, October 04, 2012

Sunday Is Big Boss Day


The other day, Ace came home and told me that Sunday is BIG BOSS DAY.. because that is when they will have talks in the locker room (because they had swimming and had to change into their swim suits). I never could figure out how he got the idea to GIVE TALK when pple are not dressed.. hahahaha:)

Anyway, he says while he was giving the talk, he had to put his hand on his hair like the way you see in the picture.. because he was trying to make his hair stand.. so that he would look like the BIG BOSS he is.. apparently, he claims to be the big boss in the group:) wahahahaha

Yesterday night, just before he slept, he had actually washed his hair.. so by the time he hit the sack, it was still very slightly wet.. and so I put on hand on his fringe to push it back so that his hair can be up and standing by tomorrow.. :) and he is might pleased with that!:)  Too bad though.. his hair was a little more fluffy but without gel, the fringe did not stay up lor...

"I wish I were back in Singapore" Ace said.. cos he has a bottle of gel back in Singapore... but we dun allow him to buy it here in Dubai since no one will use it as I dun use gel and his dad HAS NO HAIR:) wahahaha..

Anyway,  I discovered this talk about big boss is a good distraction technique.. whenever he is in a foul mood.. if I push his hair up and talk about him being big boss, he will burst out laughing...

I think though that in this picture, he does look quite cool.. like a big boss.. hahahahaah:) When I posted this photo on my facebook, many of my friends said he looks very handsome lor.. maybe he can be a model when he grows up:)

Previous Post: Law of Balance

No comments: