Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Ace's Artworks

Ace is into creating his own fact sheets or projects recently..

Just the other day, I recieved a packet in his school bag.. it is from a company called Drawings by Me... basically, they encourage your child to draw a nice painting and they will make the painting into anything you want.. eg... calender, cards, cups, coffee mugs...
 I think they went to promote it in school and this is what ace did...

I was surprised to find a random haphazard picture... then I asked Ace to explain to me what the different parts mean...

This is the pizza house... Erm... My son desires to shift into another house I think.... but I dunno why the pizza since he is no fan of pizzas.. let him choose he will always choose pasta...

And then leh, tat is his family portrait.. notice how daddy is holding on to dumbells and he is holding on to a PSP and guess what is mummy holding????? BROOM AND DUSTPAN LOR! Hai.... so tat is how he sees my role in the family.. daddy is the hero and he is the one having fun... and me is the one who zoh gang... sigh...

According to Ace, that is him n his dad shifting our sofa to our new house!:)waahaahahahahha

These are ninjagos from that lego collection lah...

Anyway, he borrowed a lovely book from the library teaching children how to draw... but too bad that the book is supposed to come with some art pencils and we dun have any.. plus we are going to return the book soon. so i think we are going to buy Ace this book as a christmas present cos itis really a good book and it is by one of my favourite illustrator, Quentin Blake too:)

Ace made this fact sheet about LIVERPOOL by cutting out logos from the label of the Liverpool shorts that he bought..


I also din know that Liverpool is owned by an American lor:)

Ace is trying to learn to write cursive...


He also made some sort of voucher for spies... I am quite amazed at the marketing terms he came up with to sell his voucher!:) IMPRESSED! He is indeed master of persuasion as I have told him again and again when he was in my tummy:)

This one is a card that Ace made for Eid Al Adha... I asked him why he drew a happy sheep eating grass and he said it is cos his teacher told him that during Eid Al Adha, they will kill sheep and share the meat with other people as part of the celebration... so I think he thinks the sheep represent the celeration.. what I think he doesnt understand is tat the sheep is a sacrifice and is going to die.. so Eid is not so happy for the sheep at all.. hahahah:)

Saw this lorry load of sheeps being sent somewhere to be slaughtered a few days before EID... blessings to these sheep...

So that we end this post on a happy note, I am happy to show you the first ever plant that Ace potted by himself when he went on a school trip to the Dubai Botanic gardens ;)

Sadly, they werent given instructions of how to take care of the plant and the flowers withered after two days. I am still trying my best to keep the leaves alive!:)

Previous Post: Scolding, Scolding, Scolding

No comments: