Sunday, September 30, 2012

Food Glorious Food!

September was very much a "let's try new food" month:)

One of the days, Max had some time to eat lunch but no kaki and ke came home to fetch me to eat Tali:) It is a type of indian meal with many many small bowls of curries:)

I am all ready to go!:)

The waiters filling up our tali bowls...

I wonder wat this chilli is for.. Max says is for eating.. I tot for decoration.. wahahaha

This is the end result after they put everything into my bowl and plate.. actualy quite nice:)

Yellow skin indian demo how to eat using only ONE HAND like an indian person...


Super sweet dessert...

Comes with some sort of yogurt milk drink and water... Give me the water anytime man:) I only took a sip to try and cannot finish it lah..


The next week, we were into KOREAN food:) This is one near Max's office and the food there is yummy:)

Ace loves the ketchup toufu so much we ordered and ordered again.. 3 times.. till we very paiseh to order anymore cos these small dishes are supposed to be free flow...


Kimchi Pancake:)

Egg soup...

And of cos our fav.. BI BIM BAP!:)


Then we decided to try something we never tried before...

Very interesting menu...

Interesting decor..


But that is about where it ends..

The food looks good.. BUT IS EXPENSIVE AND TASTES HORRIBLE!




Dun think we are ever going back again..


Also, we have a new favourite..  it is called HALWA POORI.. it is a pakistani breakfast and I just learnt how to make it!:)


Ace loves it so much he wants to have it EVERY WEEK now:)

 On the homefront, here are some more interesting things I have done other than the fried noodles, gan lao mian and fried kway tiao i have been doing to finish up the noodles we bought:) This one is hubby made for me when I was lazy to cook... korean kimchi toufu soup...

 This one was inspired by a noodle pizza we ate at Charlie Brown Cafe in HK... Ace says it is quite nice:)

This one is the porridge I made for myself cos I was in the mood for porridge that day for lunch.. YUMS!

Previous Post: Nobody Can Win All The Time

No comments: