Saturday, August 18, 2012

We Are Going To The Zoo, Zoo, Zoo!

When we visited Karen Godma in China, we were saying that maybe we should arrange for our family to go to some trip together... But after looking at various options.. considering tat our god daughter is only a year and a half we decided tat we will just go to the zoo together...

On the day tat Max arrived, he literally put down his lugguage and off we zoomed to the ZOO:)

As it was a weekend, I expected it to be crowded but I din expect it to be THIS CROWDED! Max literally had to queue for 30 min to buy a ticket!:) But leh, Max had some Buy one get one free promo with his credit card and since I was an August baby, I had free entry into the zoo and so it only cost $20 for our whole family to go to the zoo:)


Ace gor gor wanting to help out and show off who is the big brother... by helping to take care of the stroller:)



Phoebe playing with the giraffe:)


Smile, Phoebe!:)


This mummy got to pretend I have a son and daughter.. very good visualization cos I would prefer my next child to be a girl:) hahahahahaha... But leh, so far still no news of any babies yet...


Ace gor gor showing off how much he can help and how strong he is by carrying Phoebe..


Hehehe.. I win:) Phoebe lets me carry her but for Max to carry her, she needs her sesame street bottle as a distraction:) Maybe the botak head is too shiny:) Hahaha.. Actually I think it is because I met her up one time before the zoo.. so she still remembers me:)



Anyway, Max is very happy to manifest for one more daughter too:)


Phoebe: Daddy, what are those monkeys doing?

They are cuddling:)








Went to the "save the rainforest" show and loved the white peacock.. so pretty! I mean.. handsome:)




Then it was lunchtime... and Ace entertained Phoebe and pretended to sleep while the adults went to buy food:)




The white tigers look so cute:)




Ace is so excited to find out tat the white tigers are adopted by Tiger Beer.. "daddy's favourite!" he exclaimed:)

Do you know wat this is.. it is a warthog! Like the one who farts alot in THe Lion King.. I din know they look so ugly in real life!:)

Have you ever seen a turtle with such a loooooooooooooong neck?











Have you ever seen this new spieces of animal they shipped in from the Australia Zoo?:P


Max's dream come true...



















Did you know? Tat lions are great lovers and can make love a few hundred times within a few days?????

Ace is tired and wants a hug..



As usual, a little exercise to REGAIN his energy:)



The lazy lion and his lioness.. I guess they are not in the mood for love now.. wahahaha




Max insisted tat this is a unicorn... wahahahahahah


Ace taking photo with the most famous and well loved orang utan in Singapore- Ah Meng:)

Gandie asking Ace if he knows how long a marathon is...

Max is falling asleep soon! And since it seems like it is going to rain, it is time to go home..


Phoebe: Mummy, can I go into the water to touch the fishy?:P

Tsk tsk tsk.. Mr Gibbon, din you know it is unglam to show off your armpits and your nipples?:P










Ganma Karen buys an ice cream for Ace..

And that marks the end of a wonderful outing:)

Previous Post: My First Birthday Celebration


No comments: