Thursday, August 30, 2012

Visit To The Singapore Flyer and Waraku

There are many places that we want to visit in Singapore together but there was just not enough time to do them all. In the end, we did not go to the Science Centre and also did not visit Gardens By The Bay... BUT, we still had enough time to make our half yearly pilmirage to WARAKU Jap restaurant:) And while we are at it, we went on the Singapore Flyer with some promo tickets our friend bought for us...

Ace's fav in waraku.. special drink:)



I love my chawan mushi.. But my son is not so impressed that there is a bit of fish and chicken inside... he says tat all animals are his friends and tat this fishy is called FRED and so I have to apologize to him and apologize to Fred if I want to eat him...

On a side note, he also dunno from where got a strange idea tat since he is born in the year of the chicken, he must have been a chicken in his past life.. so whenever I eat chickens, he says i am eating him and claims tat his heart is aching! wah piangz... I dun care, I just apologize and eat anyway:) wahhaahahaah

There is no more burdock salad in the menu.. we so made do with the waraku salad...


See, this is what I call SUSHI.. Sorry, Itachio Sushi in HK, you really suck compared to waraku!

Our other fav:) Okonomiyaki:)

This time round we also tried some new dishes like cheesy toufu and cheesy asparagus:) Not bad!:)



After our meal, we took a cab and went to town to walk walk see see...

And guess wat we found?! A Charlie Brown Cafe in orchard!



While shopping around, my son and my husband bought some lovely gifts for me!:) I will show them off in the next post.. hehehehe..

After we were done shopping, we made our way to the Singapore Flyer ... alas, it was sort of raining so the skies were dark.. not the best view of the city..



But at least I got to see Gardens by the Bay..

And the once upon a time dream house...







The skies turned dark once we finished our ride..

But I still couldnt help it but walked one round around the food court.. cos so nostalgic..



I so remember this sign lor!




Then it started to drizzle and we had to walk in the rain to Millenia Walk... Phew, thank god we got dry rather quickly and even managed to jalan jalan around Suntec City:)

Previous Post: Mummy's Birthday

No comments: