Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Mummy's Birthday

Had a very special birthday celebration this year..

Before we went back to Singapore, we told Ace tat we are going on two hot dates on our own without him and he was happy to accept..

But as the time Max and me had in Singapore was very short, we actually did not have much chance to go on a date, so one of the dates we decided will be on my birthday...

A day before my birthday, I saw Ace hide in a corner and trying to hide something in his hands from me..
When i went closer, he said it was a special present he made for me for my hot date with daddy.. it is a pair of kissing swans that he taped together with tape.. according to Ace, the pink one is me and orange is daddy cos it is our fav colours ;) And so that he is also included.. he also made a little white egg.. tat he says is him.. wahahaha:)

Ace insisted that we have to bring the swans and the egg along and put it on our table when we go for the hot date as a symbolism of his blessings and also his presence at our date:)

The night before, he asked me where we will be going for our hot date.. I told him tat we are going for a buffet tea.. and then he asked if we could go to a lao ya lao ya place.. cos "I love those high class professional places.. and if you go and I cannot go, i will feel so hungry and so upset.." Wahahahahahah.. like tat also can ah!

I told him cannot lah.. we going buffet.. and usually it is at a nice restaurant.. Anyway, in the end, we decided to go for tea buffet at goodwood park:) yums!


And just to prove to Ace that we followed his instructions, we took photos with our food and his swans;)


This cake is so cute! I declare it.. my birthday cake!:)

Chcoolate fondue, anyone?:)

And i was so happy to eat all these lovely fruits I dun get a chance to eat when i am in dubai:)

After about an hour, we already very full lor.. wahahahaha



So full I had to take some OOLONG tea... so cute right.. oolong tea served in a very english teapot and teacup ;)

After our tea, we went to walk walk and run some errands... before going off to our next appt... today, my bro in law has arranged for the Chua Family to take his graduation photo.. While we were walking around, Ace called me and said tat the shirt I brought along was too small.. so me and Max went to buy a new shirt and a tie for him:)

As make up and jackets are provided, I thought the waiting time is also a good time to camwhore:)


















After that, we went for dinner together and tat was the end of a beautiful day.. but hor, I was so full tat by dinner, I could barely eat:) wahahaha....

Previous Post: Need or Want?

No comments: