Sunday, August 05, 2012

Daddy Has Many Sex!

Since we are not in Dubai, Max quite boh liao right.. so while trying to train up, someone suggested that he get this thing called the Abs Roller tat burns off fats from your abs or something...

Was telling Ace about how Max is training with the abs burner n how he has improved from doing only 3 sets the day before to 4 sets the next day...

Ace: yeah! then one day daddy sibeh good and can do so many times and he will have so many SEX and so many women will love him but only you will have him!

Me: huh?? Can you repeat what u said? He will have so many what?

Ace: so many SEX! (pointing vigorously to his abs)

Me: Ace, that's your ABS... Not your SEX!!!

wahahaha!!

I really marvel at his logic lor! Even if he were to be referring to the ABS.. then why does he also think tat with abs, many people will love his dad and tat I will be happy cos I am the only one who can have him! Wahahaha.. hilarious lor..

Perhaps what they say is true.. after a certain age like 7 or 8, boys will tend to look up to their dad as their model and father figure and learn how to be MEN:)

So since max started focusing on his abs, my son too has started to focus on his own abs...

The other day, we were watching a channel 8 programme where there is a variety of characters living in the 60s in Singapore and one of the characters called Xiao Xiao is a rickshaw puller who usually only wears pants... I was discussing about the show with my sis and she was saying not many people like to watch the show.. so I quipped, "But the show is not bad leh, I like their costumes..."

Overhearing our conversation, my son also said that he liked the show too. "I am also very interested in the show..." he said. When I asked him why, his reason was tat he likes to see Xiao Xiao's ABS! waahahahahahaha

Over the next few weeks, I will catch him every now and then sucking his stomach in and puffing his chest muscles out by breathing in deeply and he would tell me he is now "SUPER FIT"! He will keep checking his stomach for any resemblance of abs and keeps telling me there are (imaginary) lines on his stomachs.. which he believes to be his abs..

Whenever he remembers, he will do push ups and sit ups and one fine day, he even decided to read like THIS!



Dun ask me why he thinks doing this will help his abs.. I only realized he was trying to work on his abs cos after a while, he stood up and checked his stomach for abs again.. wahahaha:)

But maybe, I think this might be a easier way to get abs...


















Wahahahahah:)

Previous Post: They Don't Deserve It!

No comments: