Friday, July 27, 2012

Visit To Soka's Exhibition

Just before I came back from Dubai, I went for a women's division meeting with SGI Gulf.. I met a few friends there and one of them was a japanese lady called Mayumi.

Mayumi told me that she had been living in Singapore for a good 1 year plus but has never been able to connect with anyone from SSA and so, she was lonely and did not have many friends... when she finally made some friends, she was posted to Dubai..

Shortly after I reached Singapore, Mayumi emailed me and told me that she would be coming to Singapore for a short holiday and so I arranged to meet up with her so tat I could link her up with the association and maybe link her up with the japanese group here so that she has people to talk to...

As Ace had been at home for a number of days, I decided that I would perhaps bring Ace along for the "outing" since I had to bring him to his primary school to take a photo of him in his school uniform:)

When Mayumi saw Ace, she went gaga over him and says he looks very caucasian and is so handsome:) hahaha...

Anyway, we went to the Soka Centre in Tampines and someone showed us around... I discovered there is this new room where they had an exhibition that showed the history of Singapore Soka Association... And to my surprise, I found two photos of me there!;)





I never knew i was feature so prominently in the history of SOkA:) hahaha..

Anyway, my son was initially happy to be there.. but after a while, he started to lose patience and started turning somersaults and playing inside the room by himself...

To my surprise, Mayumi told me that my son is very well behaved... "Haha.. didn't you see him jumping around in the room?" I asked..

"Oh, but it must have been so boring for him to follow us around and it must have been so tough for him.. but he did not bug you and just played with himself.. I think he is a wonderful kid.." she said..

I really need reminders sometimes that my kid is already a very very guai and good kid.. I really should appreciate him for what and who he is.. hehehe..

Anyway, I asked Ace if he enjoyed himself and even though he was just sitting around and doing nothing..he said he had fun!:) wahahahahahaha..... Ok, king of self entertainment!:)z

Previous Post: Ace's Bus Card

No comments: