Thursday, July 05, 2012

Sisters Day Out!

I can see I have the better end of the current arrangement of 10 mths in Dubai and 2 mths in Singapore...

While I am maid Minah in those 10 months and will have to bring Ace everywhere me and Max want to go, come July, I am on a super holiday... once I am back in Singapore, I dun have to do any housework and I dun have to bring Ace anywhere if I dun want to... While poor Max has to do all the housework by himself... even though he does get the freedom to drink with his uncle club while I am away:)

So you can imagine how excited I am whenever I get to go out on my own...

On my second day back in Singapore, I had to go out on my own to run an errand. As Ace was sneezing away, I decided not to bring him. Sitting down in the bus and looking at the scenery around me felt sort of surreal... I feel like the sights are so familiar and yet so foreign at the same time.. I felt like I was looking at them for the first time.. or maybe looking at them in different light for the first time...

As I alighted and walked around the place, I suddenly felt like a tourist exploring Singapore! After I had finished running my errand, I decided to walk a few bus stops back towards city hall but after one bus stop, I decided to take a bus.. anyway, the heavens were kind... by chance, a friend who is working where I was travelling past messaged me and so i decided to alight and meet her for tea... was nice:)

Ah, the taste of freedom...

A few days later, my gang of sisters decided to arrange to meet for lunch buffet at tung lok (since I miss Singaporean food).


While travelling to Orchard, I was really lucky lor! While changing trains in City Hall, the whole platform suddenly went DARK! Heng ah.. my train came softly after! I posted this on FB and many told me I should go buy toto:) wahahah

Anyway, we had a very good time just catching up and eating!:)

One of my sisters bought this special cover for her handphone.. it is a cover tat looks like the dai gor dai of yesteryears... so cute!:)

That is me posing with her phone and trying to look AH BENG since I am using dai gor dai.. wahahaha:P

Anyway, we went shopping and it was a really nice and fulfilling gathering:)

On my way home, I was staring at the new shoes tat Max bought for me and suddenly missed him lor...

When I reached home, Ace remembered his durians tat he da paoed and said that he wanted to take out and eat:) wahaha





THen it was time to go to bed.. as I brought all those short tshirts tat I dun intend to bring home to Dubai with me.. my mum says that Ace does not have any long shirts for sleeping.. so she took out all her tshirts tat she has to lend him to use as pyjamas.. They are all shirts tat either I bought for her or like this particular one was my shirt when i was in UNI tat i passed to her!:) wahahahaa.. so the shirts when one round and came back to Ace!:) wahahaha..

I really enjoy being back for a longer period cos I dun feel a need to rush and chase after meeting people everyday whether I liked it or not.. and I got to relax and take my own sweet time to eat my singaporean foods and meet my singaporean friends:)

Previous Post:Chocolate, Coffee, Sushi and Durians!

No comments: