Sunday, July 08, 2012

I Am Just Biao Ge

Remember Aunty Grace and Uncle Jingzhi who visited us in Dubai? When they came by, Aunty Grace had a little bb inside her tummy.... and now the baby is out, we have decided to visit BB Sierra... but because it was also somewhat a very adult gathering, I decided not to bring Ace lest he be bored cos I am sure we have lots to catch up on and he will surely be very bored.....


And so after gathering a group of friends to meet up.. we arranged for a small group lunch gathering...

For Aunty Grace and Uncle Jingzhi, it was heavenly! Cos amongst our group we had JOn, also known as Daddy Day Care.. and Steff... and Jo who were all training to be parents.. hahaha.. JOn is especially good in his job lor.. moment he carried Sierra, she fell asleep in his arms... the others just took turns to bring Sierra around and for once in a long time... the dad and mum can sit down and chat with their friends without much interuptions! hahaha..

Luckily I did not bring Ace lah.. I was down with a really bad cold that day and was sneezing away and so I couldnt even carry the bb:(

Nevertheless, I took lots of photos (Which I choose not to post here cos I know some parents do not like to plaster their children's photos all over the net... and I think Aunty Grace and Uncle JZ might fall into tat category) and showed them to Max over whatsapp and to Ace when i reached home.. Ace says the bb is so cute and that he bb looks like uncle JZ and is looking forward to meeting her..

He started on the babies are so cute thingy and asked me when I can give him a didi.. I told him he is going to have a didi soon.. cos Ah Yee is carrying a little boy in her tummy already to which he quipped, "Aiyah, I am just biao ge only.. not gege wat..."

Wah lau!
On a side note, when I came home, I realized that both my grandma and sons are watching their fav shows.. apparently, grandma wanted to watch Ch 8 and Ace wanted to watch cartoons on OKTO and since they are showing her fav ye shi ren shen on tv, she asked Ace to let her watch it first...

Ace went, "Ok.." And promptly went to start up Popo's computer.. login into youtube to search for tiny toons to watch! Wahahahaahah.. WIN WIN situation!

Zeng popo says Ace is so clever..."He even more clever than his popo.. i think popo also dunno how to use computer to watch tv.." she told me when i reached home...

Alas, one thing hasnt changed.. and tat is... if the TV is on, Ace will eat his dinner super slowly lor.. until AH Yee scold scold sc0ld liao then Ace ate a little bit faster...

Anyway, come night time, my mum, who is studying english now came and asked me for help with her homework.. I really think she should read more and asked Ace to teach her english and so Ace ended up listening to my mum read and teaching her how to pronounce her words! Hahahaha..

Cannot imagine my mum was the one who taught me how to read and now my son teaching her in return!:) wahahahaha.. Then it was time for bed and for the first time since I arrived in Singapore, I am finally able to zzz at 12 plus instead of 4,5am!

Previous Post: Sisters Day Out!

No comments: