Sunday, July 15, 2012

Hanging Out With Baby Seirra

I was reminded today by Max's post about how Ace was so amused when he was reading the posts of him when he was a baby... I remembered that when he was much younger, as he could not talk, I had to say what I thought he might be saying for him.. so there was a point where many of my posts are like comic strips with balloons and i thought I might do it again with this post..

The other day, Grace asked if I was free and we arranged to meet up for dinner with Sierra and Ace.. and finally after close to a year, Ace can meet Sierra for the first time:) He was sooooooooooooooo excited and so happy because Ace thinks that babies are super cute and is always excited to be a "gor gor"...

(PS: I mosiaced away Sierra's face cos I know Grace doesnt post them on her FB and I figured she wouldnt want them posted on a blog tat is public...)







Anyway, Ace was excited and kept wanting to sit with Sierra and talk to her.. maybe a tad too excited cos he kept pulling her feet together and making them dance.. making Aunty Grace sweat a little.. hahaha..  Thankfully, babies are all super flexible lor:)


Anyway, a few days later, we arrange for a whole lot of us to go swimming together...

Before I left dubai, Ace's swimming teacher wrote me a note and asked me to please continue with some lessons during the summer so that he can maintain or continue to gain water confidence.. so I approached Jo and asked if she and Jon would like to go swimming with us and if Jon would help to teach Ace to swim.. in the end, Grace decided that she will bring baby Sierra along for her first swim too:)

All ready to go!:)

Ace packing his towel...

Baby Sierra all ready in her new swimsuit:)

Getting used to the water temperature..

Ace swimming without a float..

We gave Jon the nickname of Daddy Day Care... cos he is super with kids.. irregardless of a young bb lik Sierra....

or a little boy like Ace, he can "settle" them all...



Then Ace decided that he wanted to carry  Sierra.. but initally, he did not carry her well and so bb Sierra was not very comfortable.. wahahaha

Finally both of them are comfortable and Ace is happy tat he got to carry meimei..:)


Then we went for dinner together and went home:)

Because Jon JOn not only took care of Ace, he also treated us to dinner and so I asked Ace to send a thank you audio not to thank Jon for everything...

I only gave this simple instruction.. BUT my son is super good lor... he ended up saying something along the lines of "Dear Jon JOn, thank you for brigning us swimming and thank you for swimming with me and teaching me.. and talking to me and playing with me... and thank you for the dinner and sending us home in a cab.... thank you for everything.. I will remember everything you have done for me and most importantly, I will remember YOU!"

Wah... my son is good lor.. maybe when he grow he can go and be ghost writer to help to write political speeches... :) wahahaha... Or maybe he is really suited to be PM of Singapore!:)

Previous Post:Ace Visits Laoma

No comments: