Thursday, July 12, 2012

Ace's New Crush!

I have been going out and meeting my friends for lunch, tea or dinner on my own without Ace for the past few days... I did not bring him because I figured he would feel quite bored and felt it might just be better for him to stay at home and do homework or watch tv...

When he complains, I would explain that it is the only time in the year for mummy to go out and enjoy with my friends in Singapore cos most of the time I am in Dubai... and then he would be ok to let me go..

But sometimes, he still would call me and ask me when I am coming back and complain if I am not back fast enough to read him a story book before he sleeps.

My sis and mum told me that when I was out the other day, Ace ate very slowly and kenna scolded by his popo and ah yee and he started whining and crying and when he ran out of things to cry about, he started crying about why mummy is not back yet blah blah blah.. hahahaha...

I din realize he is so upset tat I din bring him out..

Anyway, the chance to go out together came out when Germaine said she can meet up and will be bringing Tiffany along.. when Ace heard the news, he was really happy and excited! Because most of my friends he has met he thinks of them as my friends.. but Tiffany is truly his friend and even though they meet like 1-2 times a year, they have always been playing together whenever they meet!:) So Ace was very happy to meet her!

The thing about these two is that the moment they meet, it seems like all the time in between melts away and they will just continue playing from where they left off the last time they met.. wahahaha..

And while Germaine and me chatted, the two of them used the first 20 min to eat their breakfast...

After they are done, the next 30 min, they started playing with the happy meal toy that Ace got for his happy meal.. wahahaha.. they were so noisy we had to change to a table in the corner so that they did  not irritate other people:)

After they got tired of the toy, Ace decided to open up his belated birthday present...

It was a science lab soap set and they stared to pretend to do experiments with the cups and stuff.. wahaha


That is the card the Tiff drew for Ace:) Lovely card, isn't it?

After they got tired of make believe, they started  tear the present wrapper into pieces and just with the wrappers, they could make "snow"... we let them make a mess and made them promise to clean up when they are done...

Then after tat, Germaine bought them both ice cream...

And just like tat.. we kept them entertained for about 2 hours.. But leh, it seems like they were getting restless again and so me and Germaine decided tat we will move on to Toys R Us to chat while the two kiddos can run around the toy store...

As it was crowded and the two kiddos were going crazy running around, I asked them to hold hands and asked Ace to take care of Tiffany...

There they are, holding hands:) hahaha

When Tiff wanted to run off after getting off the escalator, Ace pulled her back and told her, "Wait, wait.. we have to wait for our mummies.."

Anyway, after running around the toy store for a while, Tiff wanted to go toilet and while Germaine brought her to toilet, Ace says he has a secret to tell me...

He says he has a secret crush on someone and I asked him who is his crush.. (I was surprised to hear him use the word CRUSH lor...) and then he said he is too embarrassed to tell me and after some cajoling, he told me that his secret crush is Tiffany.. And then he made me promise not to tell anyone.. I told him good things must share.. i promise not to tell Tiff but I sure will tell Daddy and Tiff's mummy.. wahahaha.. and he was also ok with that...

Apparently, while they were running around, Tiff saw this barbie doll toy and then put her arm around Ace's shoulder and told him something like "This is when we get married..." Wahahahahaha

Seems like Ace reciprocrates her feelings too! I told Germaine we got chance to become in laws liao lor!:) wahahahahah...

When Tiff came back, I asked them to pose for photos and Ace was embarrassed initially but he took his initiative and put his arm around her:) wahahaha.. look at his shy face!

Anyway, on our way home, Ace told me that when Tiff came back from the toilet, he brought her to a corner (and asked us not to follow them) and he told Tiff, "I have a crush on you..." But Tiff's reply was "I dunno wat a crush is.." and Ace was paiseh, he did not dare to explain furthur.. wahahahaha...

And then when we finally reached home and talked about the day's events, Ace told me that he learnt the word "crush" from his school friend Joseph cos Joseph told Ace about the crushes he had on the girls in school...

And Ace told me that for some time already, he no longer has a crush on Emma and has been crushes on the various girls in his class! OMG! Well, at least he is still faithful and only likes one girl at any one time.

When I asked him which is his favourite girl and he shyly said, "Tiffany.." He says Tiffany is his only crush now... and then asked me when I can arrange for them to play date again:) wahahahaha..

i asked him what happens when he goes back to dubai.. he says he will write to Tiffany by sending email to Aunty Germaine's email.. wahahaha:) So young want to try LDR... hahaha

But well, i guess it is just some infatuation since really Tiff is the only female friend he has tat plays often with him here in Singapore. But hor, I remember being infatuated with a classmate only at 9 years old leh.. this little man is super advance!

I sent Max the pictures and told him about what happened and he couldn't stop laughing:) hahahah...

Previous Post: Yeye's Birthday Party

No comments: