Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Ace's Cooking Club

 Perhaps it is all the good food in Singapore.. or perhaps he is just bored...

A few days ago, while he has had nothing to do, Ace took out his "cooking" set and decided to cook a few meals for me.. he even had a makeshift tray tat he created using his lego box.. wahahaha:)

"Mummy, what do you want to eat?"

"Chicken rice.." i said.. "But I only got duck leh..." he said.

"Ok, then duck rice.." and when the food arrived, I finally understood why...

 When I opened up the pots and pans, there were two rubber duckies inside.. wahahaha.. no wonder he said he only had ducks..:)

And then he kept cooking and cooking.. and he started thinking that he needed like a special outfit if he were to be a waiter.. and so he put on a Christmas hat tat he found and also gong gong's shirt to be used as his waiter uniform..



 After serving me a few sets of food.. he decided he will also give me a freebie.. a FREE membership at Ace's Cooking Club..

He ran into the room again and tried to make me a membership card complete with photo, name, details and serial number!:) wahahaha..

Midway, he came out and had the following conversation with me...

Ace: Mummy, how old are you? I need to put in the card...
Me: Just write "SECRET"! Woman's age is a secret...
Ace: No, I have to write a number.. tell me lah...
Me: I don't want to tell you...
Ace: What about I write 24... or 25?
Me: Okie, onz!

Ace came back a few moments later with the card and under the  "Age" section, he wrote : 31.

Me: Oi! Why you write 31?! I thought you promised to write 24???
Ace: But... but I cannot... (lie).. So mummy, are you 31???
Me: Sigh.. no lah, I am 35 already...


Anyway, my super creative little boy got tired of playing with the cooking set and changed to playing with a torchlight he found... he disappeared for a while for a few minutes and came back to show off his "lightsabre" that he made by wrapping a piece of paper around the torchlight and adding designs and colouring to the paper...

After playing non stop for a few days, I am glad he finally settled down to do some work!:) hahahaha..

Previous Post: Ren's Bakers With Godma Annie

No comments: