Friday, June 15, 2012

Manga Sushi

Some time back, when my mummy went out with Fayth Jie Jie.. Fayth Jie Jie told her that there is this really nice manga sushi place I will like.. reason being cos it has got cartoons and my favourite SUSHI!:)

As it was Dubai Summer Sale, Fayth Jie Jie and Mummy went shopping together again... while me and daddy went to eat Mac Donalds and watch The Avengers:)



After that, we went home to rest a little and we arranged to meet Fayth jie jie and mummy again for dinner...

When I just stepped into the restaurant, I was quite excited.. cos Fayth Jie Jie told us tat it is called Manga Sushi and that it has two of the things that I like most... manga (cartoon) and sushi!:)

Nevertheless, I think Mummy was not so impressed... the jie jie waitress who was helping us with our orders was dressed in some sort of Sailor Moon-Like uniform. I think it reminds my mummy of the old time PAP kindergarten uniform in Singapore. Mummy thinks the uniform is very sad.. because she says their skirts are too long and the socks are too long too... so they look erm... UGLY.. very not japanese anima...

But I think Mummy was still happy to be in a new plae cos she went around and took more pictures...

Meanwhile, I studied the Kid's menu they passed me which had lots of cartoons...




Alas, I was a little worried if the food will be tasty cos other than us, the only other group of people here are a group of japanese seated furthur away...


Then the food came... I have never tasted cucumber salad tat is this SALTY... yew... Even mummy could not finish it.... Daddy probably did not like it much as he also did not eat much of it...

I noticed the restaurant is decorated with alot of these purple leaf plants.. I wonder why they use plants with purple leaves.. I thought all plants have green leaves?

Anyway, I busied myself with the activities inside my kid's menu...

Then the food arrived.. Daddy ordered lots of Tamago Sushi for me... Mummy says that the sushi is so small, she is afraid that I might still be very hungry after I finish and they tried to get me to eat other things too..
Anyway, I think looking at the sushi here gives my mum some comfort.. cos she knows that the sushi she makes isnt too bad really.. in fact, I think Mummy's sushi is much nicer!:)

Mummy and Daddy had the mushroom salad.. which also turned out to be a little too salty for mummy's liking... but I don't care lah, as long as I had my Tamago Sushi... everything is A OK!:)

We also ordered tempura vegetables and I was so interested to find out what this blue thing tasted like. Daddy asked the waitress jie jie if this can be eaten... she told us it is just noodles and flour and colouring deep fried... I tried a little bit of it but it has got no taste.. so i gave up after a bite. Mummy also tried one bite but she just cannot imagine herself eating something BLUE... so unnatural.. so she also gave up after that bite and in the end no one eat tat blue thing...

Daddy also ordered the Japanese pizzza... But it looked a little sad to me.... After the super tasty one that mummy cooked with her happy call pan, this pizza just lacks punch! But still, I ate alot of it cos I love mayo and the teriyaki sauce!

Anyway, Daddy has fallen in love with the HCP jap pizza and has insisted that mummy has to give him the receipe for it before we go back to Singapore because we have a feeling it will be something he might cook for himself often when we are not around:)

After our dinner, I tried to take some of the comics they had in the cafe to read... but hor, Daddy says why is the story like so girl girl one.. cos it is about some handsome boy.. I dun care lah.. I also handsome boy.. cannot read about other handsome boys meh?:P I just read lor.. cos that is really the only series I can reach.. the others are in a higher shelf..

After that, Fayth Jie Jie even brought us to a Korean supermarket to do some shopping.. and I am so happy cos Daddy bought this very very nice aloe vera juice drink.. however, when I saw the ice cream, he said cannot buy... cos we are going back to Singapore soon... hai...

But I still had a happy day and it was great to see mummy again too.... after spending some time away from mummy, I always feel like I miss her very much and need to hug her very much.. so that night, I asked her to hug me 10,000 times before I slept.. hehehehe...

Love,
Ace

Previous Post: Shoebox Appeal

No comments: