Monday, June 18, 2012

Lies Your Parents Tell You

I am blogging about this because I am super amused:) And this one is dedicated to all parents including my own:)

This came from one of the books we rented for Ace to read called Bart Simpson's Guide To Life. Most of the things written inside are from the perspective of Bart Simpson.. so I guess you would expect it to be mostly very KL..

I had to explain to Ace that most of what is written inside this book is untrue and is meant to be funny because adults who read it will know it is untrue...

Anyway, Ace was flipping through the book one last time before he returned the book and we came across this page called Lies Your Parents Tell You...

How many of them sound familiar to you????:P

  1. If you point, you'll get warts.
  2. You'll understand when you 're older...
  3. Someday you'll thank me for this...
  4. You'll be sorry....
  5. If you crack your knuckles, you'll get arthritis
  6. No matter what happens, you will always have your family...
5. I'm only doing this for your own good..
6. If you tell me, I promise I won't get mad
7. If you cross your eyes, they'll stay that way...
8. I am only gonna say this ONCE...
9. When i was your age, I had to walk 7 miles to get to school..
10. If you eat all your carrots, you can see in the dark

As a parent, I have found MOST of this very familiar!:) wahahahaha... But I insisted to Ace that all these tat I did use or say are TRUE!:) wahaahahahahah...

Max couldnt help but laugh out loud as well and giving a sheepy grin as Ace read them out one by one to us:)

Ace insisted though that these are all lies and that Bart Simpson is right while giggling...

I AM glad tat we are returning THIS book!:) hahahaha..

Previous Post: Happy Father's Day

No comments: