Saturday, June 23, 2012

Helping Parents Concert

Ace told me that there is going to be some sort of performance for parents.. But I wondered why I was not invited at all..

Then I found out from the school noticeboard that the concert is actually for helper parents... in Ace's school, alot of the teaching is also done by helper parents.. for example, they have a corner where they children will read to the "teacher" and the teacher is usually a parent....

As I have NEVER helped out in the school before (I dun think the ang moh parents want their children to read with a singlish accent.. wahahahaa) I am not invited to the concert lor..

Ace told me that they have been practising hard for a song called Sometimes I Wonder... it is a very peculiar song and I wondered why the teacher picked this song for performance.. cos the lyrics goes like this:

Sometimes I Wonder
Sometimes I wonder
Why people suffer
Why all the pain and sorrow?
So much injustice
Weeping and sadness
Here in our world today.

Chorus

Pain wont be here forever ( ah ah ah)
Sadness will turn to laughter (ah ah ah)
Mourning will turn to dancing and our tears will be wiped away.

Looking around me

I see such anger
Why must we hurt each other?
So many people
Living in sadness
Here in our world today.

Chorus

Pain wont be here forever (ah ah ah)
Sadness will turn to laughter (ah ah ah)
Mourning will turn to dancing and our tears will be wiped away.

Where there is heartache

Where there is grieving
I want to feel compassion
May I give comfort
Where there is hurting
May I bring love again


It is good to talk about compassion but a tad depressiong for 7 year olds don't you think?:P

Nevertheless, I am not disappointed wor... I was given a full PERFORMANCE complete with crescendos and decrescendos when Ace was in the bathroom.. Me and Max are so amused he suggested tat I quietly video it down..

So here you go.. sharing with you... the first ever Bathroom Concert of Bathroom Song Prince, Ace Chua!:)


Previous Post: Mummy, I'm So Popular

No comments: