Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Ace Helps To Cook Our Anniversary Dinner

My anniversary present from Max:)

Time really flies... 8 years ago today, me and Max were married.. seems like just yesterday when we were celebrating this huge milestone of our lives with our friends...

Initially, we were discussing where and how we would want to celebrate our 8th anniversary celebration... but because Ace has to go to school tomorrow, that means he will have to sleep early tonight so we decided that we will celebrate at home lor:)
My present for Max.. Nothing to buy so I make strawberry cheese french toast for him..

But yesterday, as Max has a soccer match at night, I already made him Ai Xin Strawberry and Cheese french toast as my 8th anniversary present to him.

Decided to make a nicer dinner for Max today... looked at what I have in the kitchen and decided upon the following menu:
- Butter Tumeric Rice
- Fried Kang Kong
- Veg Chicken Curry
- Hot Plate Toufu

Turned out that Ace sort of helped to make this special dinner too.. cos today, he suddenly told me that he would like to help me cook. "Why the sudden interest?" I asked him...

"I like to help you cook.. also, I want to learn to cook and then I can take part in Master Chef Junior and appear on tv!" he said..

I asked him if he wanted to cook to appear on tv or because he loved cooking... "Both! I want to be famous and I also love cooking.." he declared.. hahahaha





Anyway, today's dinner was lovely.. even though the hotplate toufu did not turn out the way i wanted it to be.. but it still tasted good.. so I am happy:)

Previous Post:  Knock, Knock, Who's There?

No comments: