Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Missing Home...

We are going on a trip!

We will be bringing Ace to China for a week to visit Ganma Karen and Gandie Zhiguang and Phoebe too!:) But because our passports were expiring, I renewed them online and had to pick up from the Singapore Consulate in Dubai...

At the consulate, while waiting for our passports, I chanced by these paintings.. they made me miss home very much..

Lately, I have been having lots of thoughts about going back to Singapore... Maybe I just miss home.. or maybe, it has gotten alot more boring with many of our friends leaving Dubai... But I have been thinking alot about home.. about what sort of life I want to live, what sort of house I would like to have....


Really miss Singapore.. and somehow seeing these pictures make me feel a little less homesick..

Anyway, all the late night kdrama made us crave for korean food so me and Max went to Da Chang Jing.. a korean restaurant here in Dubai for some korean food..

When I reached the place, I realized why they named themselves after tat famous Korean lady physician to the emperor. They were shamelessly using the pics from the korean drama of the same name all over the restaurant!



Even Han shang gong niang niang's pic!


But the food is not too bad lah:) Even though we both prefer Mannaland to this:)



Ah, new idea for what to put inside my home made bi bim bap!:)

Previous Post: Bake Sale

No comments: