Monday, April 30, 2012

Ace's Class Photos

Remember Ace's really nice school photos?


Well, they recently had their class photos taken:)

I really like it and think it is really cool... It is made up of a few photos joined together.. It is so refreshing... and I like it cos they all look so happy.. plus.. it is nice to finally put a face to the names I have been hearing all this while..

As I am a cheapo, i just downloaded the samples for keepsake... hahahahaah

And since it is a class photo, I lost no time to in searching for EMMA!

Hahahaha.. Tadah, there she is.. third from the left in the photo above...

When Ace saw me looking at this photo and editing it.. he asked me if I was going to put on the blog.. "Oh mum, don't blog about this..." and then he started to giggle shyly...

"Why not?" I asked him.. . "Emma, Emma, Emma..." I teased him...

And then he said, "Don't keep talking about Emma.. it gets on my nerves...." he exclaimed.. I asked him if it gets on his nerves because he is embarrassed or because he doesnt like her anymore... he told me in a shy whisper.. "I am embarrassed...

"Everyone wants to know how Emma look like.." I told him.. And so he gave it a good thought for about 10 seconds and then said, "Ok, you can blog about this.. maybe you can put a red circle around her head so everyone knows it is her..."

"What about we put a heart shape around her face?" I asked her...

"Oh no.." and Ace giggled.. "Why are you always making fun of me, mummy?" He asked me.. I told him I am just teasing him and I will stop if he really doesnt like it... "But you like it right?" And he giggled and ran away.. hahahaha

There were lots of photos but I am just posting those with Ace..




If you noticed, Ace kept his mouth closed because he is very aware of the fact that he has not front teeth.. hehehe






On the left, is Ace's current best friend in class.. Dominic.. he told me they get to choose who to group with and he was one group with Dominic but Hamish and Ali joined them later....

.







I guess as the photo taking went along, he lost his inhibitions and started showing off his toothless grin.. actually, most of his classmates have the same type of grin.. ahahaha:)







Also, from the left, Zack and Tunney... Ace's first two friends in Horizon school from his school bus:)

Anyway, I just love all these photos of happy children:)

Previous Post: Our Most Expensive Meal In Dubai

No comments: