Saturday, March 24, 2012

Is This Boy Or Girl?


Someone became a JGS fan like me and watched Baby And I... A Korean movie about a high school student (played by JGS) who found a baby and tried to take care of it, thinking the baby was his:)

The baby in the movie is super cute lor:) His name is Mason Moon and he is a mixed blood.. ang moh dad with korean mum and his brothers are also all very cute..

Anyway, this person, after watching the movie became a newly converted Mason fan.. and so, knowing tat I knew how to use photoshop and can do simple things like wallpaper and all tat, she asked if I could help her make a MASON wallpaper for her computer and also her iphone wallpaper and background...

Since I had a little bit of free time and I quite like Mason myself, I decided to make for her lor...


How did you like my handiwork?:) Actually it was just a matter of finding pictures, resizing it and just airbrushing the not so nice parts away.. not much design involved.. except for the one where I had to put in icons for the pages where you dun have apps:)

Anyway, the Mason fan also went to find some other nice pics of Mason and used it lah..

I showed Max the picture and he also exclaimed that this baby is very cute.

And then, I showed Ace the picture and he said, "So cute..." paused and asked me.. "Mummy, is this baby a boy or a girl huh?"

"Boy lah.." I told him...

Pointing to the red hat that the baby was wearing..."Then why he wear this sort of girl hat?" Ace asked me... Wahahaahahahahhaahhaa...

I think if any one is preggy, maybe they should use Mason's photo as dream board lah.. since the baby looks both like a very handsome boy and a very pretty girl at the same time:) wahahaha..

But leh, Mason has grown up already.. so now not so cute liao.. cos is little boy sort of look instead of baby look already...

Come to think of it, Ace was also quite cute when he was this age:) Too bad I din have professional photog to take nice nice pics of him:)

Previous Post: Ace Da Vinci

No comments: