Friday, March 23, 2012

Ace Da Vinci

Remember how I said tat Ace recieved an '1' for his art and craft.. which means he is good in it... Somehow, ever since he realized that he is doing that best in school, he has developed extra interest in creating things and has been making and drawing things at home all the time:)

Everything can be "recycled" according him into a book or a toy! He got a goody back with a Ben 10 toy at a birthday party and recycled the packaging by cutting out the pictures on it to make this little booklet with all the ben 1o characters in it...

And the book ends with a smiley face Flip-O-Rama (again, influenced by Captain Underpants)

But dun ask me what the book is for. I don't really know.. I think it is some sort of game book tat says how many points each character gets or something..

Here in Dubai, I get to celebrate Mothers' Day twice.. once is the UK one and the other one is the Arabic one.. this is the card Ace made for me in school for the ang moh Mothers' Day:)

This is an ALIEN that Ace made.. very nice right:)

Here is a drawing of all his favorite foods... which includes broccoli, mushrooms, carrots, oranges and apples. Really colorful vegetarian selection.

That is Ace sleeping and having a dream... about him becoming a POLICEMAN!:) wahahahaha

Can you guess what it is? Clue.. take a look at the material being used.. Yeap, it's your noodles.. your brains! Geddit?:P

This is a giant Mars bars.. maybe he was feeling very hungry when he was making it.. hahaha

This is his latest obsession.. remember these? The open mouths we fold and put numbers and messages inside? We ask people to pick a number and open and close the mouths and then read out what they have chosen.. I remembered playing with this alot when I was 7 too:)

That is Ace experimenting with the different flooring that we have in the living room and in the kitchen.. and he decided to develop it into a "love letter" for me:) hehe

That is Dubai's skyline.. made by Ace...

This one is Ace when he is in one of his "I-wanna-be-a-spy" mood.. Content copied from this library book he borrowed called Boy's Books Of Everything You Need To Know To Be A Spy.

This is a lovely rocket tat Ace designed and made in school..

As the topic was then SPACE he did alot of space related worth... That is a poster for a wanted alien:)

This is a pair of underpants he designed for the alien.. because they were reading the book Alien Loves Underpants in school...

This one I saw Ace drawing and making lots of sounds tat sounded like a ball whishing around and someone commenting on the match. Ace told em that everyone plays this in school.. this is a game called paper soccer:) cool right... i dunno how to play it though...

A few days later after I get the Mother's Day card.. I get one in the form of a scroll with the arabic words "I Love You" written on it...

This.. is a piece of art that Ace made using the computer during his ITC :)

Anyway, Ace makes good use of what he has learnt. The other day, we went to his best friend, Lee Sir's house and they were playing mahjong. Ace was feeling bored and so got a few pieces of paper to do some drawing. The moment he finished drawing this and gave it to Lee Sir.. Lee Sir zi mo and was eventually the biggest winner tat night!:)

That is Ace playing with his makeshift rocket.. nowadays very good.. save alot of money cos I just need to pass Ace boxes from all the food we buy and he will make it into his own toy. The best part, they can be taken apart and remodeled into something else when he gets tired of it!:)


That's Ace's rocket...

Ace wondering what to do with these two boxes:) hehehe...


That is Ace with the boomerang that he and Max made together... Too bad he forgot about it and left it at the restaurant...

Actually, Ace has this whole notebook filled with scribblings.. when I have time, I will take picture of it and post it here:)

PS: As I post this now.. he has just made a box (with Daddy's help) while I was sleeping and is currently making his own set of trump cards... currently colouring the RED DRAGON card.. wahahahahaha... Reminds me of how my mum made me an UNO set... Popo... like Popo like grandson lor!

Previous Post: I Eat Chilli When I Am 6 Y/O

No comments: