Friday, February 17, 2012

Self Entertain

Someone commented to me after meeting my son that Ace is a very good little boy.. because he will play quietly by himself with his toys or read by himself when we have gatherings and doesnt seem to annoy other people...

I told her it is because Ace is the only child.. so learning how to self entertainment is a compulsory skill!:) Wahahahaaha:) If not how he survive? I am quite sure I am not able to play games with him 24/7...

Anyway, the other day, while I was doing my stuff, I overheard Ace playing with his lego set. I think observing how children play gives us good insights about what they are thinking, what they have learnt, what is their view on life.. so i quietly took out my iphone and started to video him at play..

This is the end result...


Not bad leh.. when playing still must have soundtrack one:) hahaahhaa..

I am quite happy to note tat my son understands that when you want to save people, there is no need for weapons:)

Anyway, the parts before I started filming were way funnier.. too bad I started filming too late:)

Previous Post: Ace's Children's Day Present- Zoku Popsicle Maker

No comments: