Friday, December 30, 2011

Mamza Beach

LinkI remembered that the last time when we came to dubai for a holiday, there was this beach tat we visited which was very beautiful.. and so, we decided to revisit the place this time...

That, by the way, is me showing off my new shades tat i bought for 100 dh at Dragon Mart...

Maybe it was too early.. or maybe now, the weather is much colder, the beach was actually quite empty...


Anyway, there was nothing much to see and as we were here on a whim, we did not actually bring the barang to picnic here or wat.. so leh, after walking around for a while and watching idiots jump into the sea to have a swimming contest in the cold, cold ocean.. strange men throwing WHOLE pieces of the arabic bread (size of a single pax pan size pizza in Pizza Hut) to try to feed the seagulls (Hello???? The seagulls have very small beak leh.. at least break it up into pieces lah...) and fishermen fishing, we decided to go somewhere else instead...

Ended up having dinner at Lan Kwai Fong and going to Lamcy plaza to do some shopping at our favourite indian supermart tat sells lots of vegeterian stuff since our frens are coming to visit us in dubai as we are expecting them come over for a meal:)


On our way to Lamcy, we saw this car tat looks like Bumblebee from Transformers and so Ace quickly went to take a photo with it...

Anyway, our friends who have been living in dubai have feedbacked that many of them have never been to the beach,.. perhaps we will do a picnic at the beach.. but then again.. now is super duper cold lor:) wahahahaha... Even when I go downstairs to pick Ace in the afternoon at 2pm, i need to wear jacket cos cold wind is blowing all the time...

On a completely unrelated note, Ace asked me the other day, as I was cooking, if I could make him macaroni cheese.... I already started to fry all the veggie and ingredients liao then he say lor.. so i told him it is too late liao... cos I started frying.. heck, even the marcaroni is already inside frying liao lor..

He asked if I can add cheese inside and I said it is too late and it doesnt work this way.."Mummy, try lah.. you never try you tell me it cannot work? You know science or not.. you have to experiment!"

Hai.. so in the end, I added tomato sauce to watever I was frying and added a piece of cheese... the result turn out to be very nice and Ace says that is the macaroni cheese he is talking about.. wahahahahah:)

Yes, Ace.. lesson learnt...

Previous post: Food!

No comments: