Friday, December 23, 2011

Ace's Random Doodlings

Ace is currently in a "creative" phase.. writing, drawing and doodling all the time, everywhere he goes...

Here are some samples of his random doodlings...

This series is about UAE's national day...



Whahahahaa... I asked him what about Singapore and he said he loves Singapore too... But this one is for UAE's national day...

The next series is his letter for Santa...



He subsequently wrote more letters to Santa and each and every one of them is asking for ipod, iphone and ipad. Even when he makes cards for others for xmas and for birthdays, he also wishes they will get ipads.. wahahahahaha...:P



I tell him to pray hard and wait till he big liao and he can earn money and buy his own ipad:)

This is his birthday card for his godpa:

Dunno how he knows that these money bags will make godpa very happy.. wahahahaa... he designed by himself lor...

And he wrote this by himself...

Best part is hor, he actually designed this part too... what anything wrong, still can email him at his new email addresss lor..... WAHAHAHAHA!

This one he made for his Ah Yee on her birthday.. it is quite a different style and maybe he is in a different mood..but whoever says tat in a birthday card! This is a result of me showing him a pic of his Ah Yee with a new hairstyle... Wahahaha.. (Note, the first page thing tat looks like a face is supposed to be a birthday cake... and part of the reason this card looks diff is also cos this one I let him do himself without any monitoring from me....)



This one tells of his ambition to be a spy... It is a main theme of many of his doodlings..

The other day, while waiting for his dad to finish playing soccer, he came up with this list..
List of things he wants to achieve....

He is spying on the bus uncle cos the bus uncle always forbids him to sleep on the bus.. wahahah... I think he really has this thing against the uncle for not letting him sleep in the bus even though I try to explain it is probably a safety measure and that the uncle is trying to keep him safe... He is everyday thinking about ways to outsmart the uncle.. yesterday he told me that he found out that if you lie back far enough, uncle cannot see your face and dunno if you are sleeping.. today, he told me smugly that he can sleep in school bus already.. cos if you turn your face to the window, uncle will think you looking at window and cannot tell you are asleep... WHAHAHA...

As for the second one on the list.. he means tat he wants to have a team of spy girls.. gteam means GIRL TEAM and he wants them ALL to love him... what a Casanova!

His third one I think is self explanatory:)

I have nothing against becoming a SPY boss.. but where in the world did he get the idea to "find a sexy wife" I really have no idea!!!! WAHAHAHAHA...

And then why only work 6 hours instead of 8? Cos he says he wants to have more time to relax and enjoy himself... i think his number one core value is enjoyment lor:) wahahahaha

This is listed under the jobs section.. so these are the jobs he want to do.. wahahaha.. He actually told me afterward tat after he becomes prime minister and retires, he wants to drive taxi for fun! wahahahahahahaha

This is another one of his wish lists:



Hilarious! He never fails to crack me up:)

PS: Speaking of which.. after Ace drew all his list, his dad finished his soccer game and we went to Mall of Emirates for Dinner. Here are some random photos I have of that day and I guess I just insert them here for convenience:)
In Dubai, this is quite common.. somehow these pple think their cars are big so they will need to park in two lots.. it is particularly irritating however to see them in crowded malls where parking is scarce...

Ace says he wants to learn to play the guitar as he loves to make music.. found something slightly larger than a ukelele... too bad no guitar lessons in his school:)


And tat is him posing with the toy soldier:) By the way, Ace has grown much taller in the last few months.. from just being at my chest level, he has reached my arm pit level liao!


My son cannot help it one.. he see nice cars he has to take photos with them.. wahaaha... I pray also he will earn alot of money in future and can buy all the cars he likes.. wahahaha..

Previous Post: I Look Like Sand!

No comments: