Monday, November 21, 2011

Ace's School Photos

Ace's school got some special photographers from the UK to do their school photos...

Each child has about 15 photos taken for them.. and hor, if you want to buy one printed photo.. it is something like S$40... if you buy the whole set in jpeg to be printed on your own later it is something like S$300 lor..

So because I am a bloody cheapo and because I know my mum misses her grandson and that she occasionally tries to access my blog, I went online, screen captured all the photos they put in the viewing gallery and do my best to remove the watermark using my half past six photoshop skills...

The results are below.. enjoy..:)


Hahahaha.. quite cute hor:)
This one can caption :"CLASS CLOWN.."

This is one of his favourite expressions actually.. I must say the photographer is observant and knows how to make the best out of things!



I like this one the most.. so MODEL like tat....:) can even see his halloween skull tattoo.. so cool!:)








This one I also like cos he looks so sweet... such a darling:)

Previous Post: Love Is "Going Outside"

No comments: