Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Stinky Feet!


We were out for the whole day that day and our final stop ended at Lamcy Plaza.. one of our fav neighbourhood malls that has a supermarket and Daiso.. which we visit at least once every two weeks...

So because Ace has been in his crocs of almost the whole day, he decided to AIR his legs and put his feet up on the air con...

"Aiyoh, Ace, dun do that, if you do that, all the stinko smell will come to the back of the car where I am sitting and I can smell your stinky feet..." I complained...

Instead of putting his legs down and apologizing to me, my very ZHUAI son actually continued to put his legs up and tell me nonchalently, "you wun smell it lah, I adjusted the aircon already and the aircon is pointing down.. the smell will move down, it wouldn't move back.."

Faintz!

Previous Post: Trains In A Shopping Mall

No comments: