Monday, October 10, 2011

Criket!


The other day, Max called home and said that he will be playing criket with his colleagues later. They are one short in their team and because Max plays quite well for a newbie, the captain asked if he could join them that night... "Do you want to come with me?" he asked me..

And since it is a rare chance for me to go out, I took up the offer immediately:)

Unfortunately, Ace came home with a really bad flu. He was sneezing away like nobody's business but I figured he wouldnt want to give up the chance to go out on a weekday night either and so we went ahead...

As they will play till about 8pm, we will be having a late dinner. So I packed some snacks and some water.. and my very clever son actually packed some VP along too... VP is some health food that we take daily.. tat he takes alot more of when he is down and out. he knows it is good for him cos so far, after he takes more vp and sleeps, he is a whole lot better the next day....

Just 5 min after we reach, my son is keen to start eating his snack... another 10 minutes later, he wants to eat again... HENG ah.. i am well prepared...

Max actually asked Ace to bring along his swing scooter as there is ample space to play there. Now that he is somewhat full, Ace went to play with his swing scooter... but he was always mindful and careful about always being able to see me...

As for me, I just sat and watch the game and try to figure it out and say hello to Max's colleagues...

The friendlier ones will ask, "Max's wife? Where is Max Junior?" And they will say hi, give Ace a pat or try to shake his hands. I am not sure about their culture so I dun offer to shake hands (because when I was in india, i was told if a man offers to shake your hand and you take it, it means you agree to having sex with him.... )

Anyway, after playing, Ace got tired of the swing scooter, tried to watch the game with me and pop some more VP...

After a while, he got interested in the criket bat and took it to play.... trying to swing it... use it as a guitar and sing.... I have a feeling he wun be sick for long if he is still in the mood to do all these things:)

That is Max batting:)

And then I too got bored and we started cam whoring:) wahahahaa...




Finally the game sort of ended.. and I am happy to report that watching the game has made me somewhat understand the game a little better.. the rules are a little bit like baseball or softball so I can relate to that since I played Softball in primary school...

Afterward we went to the malaysian cafe called Sun Moon City. However unfortunately, it is started and run by a very nice indian couple from india..so while they did stay in KL for a while and got all the names of the food right, the taste is in my opinion still quite WRONG:) i think even my cooking is better.... (which reminds me... I have chicken curry craving.. help! i cant even cook vegeterian version to deal with it cos I din buy any chicken curry pack!:S)

Anyway, whenever we are here, all Ace wants to eat is egg prata... with lots of sugar.


I told Ace he has to learn to eat different types of food and be less picky about food, then we will enjoy travelling with him...cos when you are travelling, there is no saying what sort of food you can find... especially if you are a vegeterian and your choices are much narrower...

Anyway, Ace has been eating VP like a snack! So happy to report that he has since fully recovered...

Previous Post: http://verityy.blogspot.com/2011/10/miracle-healer-ace.html

No comments: