Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Ace's Pet Snake


Ever since Ace's toys arrived, my house has been in a constant mess!





He would like to play with his toys all day long and after playing with them, he leaves them lying around.... you ask him to keep leh, he will say, "But i still want to play with it later..."

The worse is his engineering set cos he made a few things with the things inside and he wants to keep them the way they are.. so they cannot all fit into the box... One of the things he made for himself is a pet snake...

Anyway, because he is really spending alot of time with all his toys, I just let him be... but after a few days, I noticed he was spending lesser and lesser time with his toys so I asked him to please pack and keep his toys.

"Can I pack everything except this? This is my pet snake.. he is very kind and he is very good..."

So I allowed him to keep his "pet snake" lor...

Now, it has been about two weeks already.. and every now and then, he really still takes out his pet snake and plays with it or talk to it... hahahah..

So what happened to the other toys? Well, he packed them once and after a few days, he took them out again and left them lying all over the floor.. as I had visiting friends, I packed all his toys properly and sorted them out in his drawers and gave him instructions on not playing with them so we can keep our house tidy at least for the few days our friends are staying with us...

So what does he play with then?

His latest favourite game is to set all his carebears up on the bed (He has a super big cheer bear, a super small cheer bear whom he says is the sister of the big one, a medium sized sharealot bear, medium sized friendshio bear, a small do your best bear and good luck bear and a mini musicnotes bear....) and together with all the bolster and pillows he will arrange some sort of layout all over my queensized bed and afterward, he will use the angry bird soft toy that FF bought for him and aim at them.. just like the angry bird app! :) wahahahah.. only it is bigger and LIVE..

PS: He has been playing this game for a few days now and last night when I asked him, he said that he is no longer using the carebears as pig replacements because they are angry bird's friends now (apparently, according to Ace, the birds keep shooting at the pigs cos the pigs stole their egg and cooked and ate it)... so I dunno wat is the game like now.. I only know when I go into our bedroom, all my pillows, bolsters and softtoys are all over the place.. sigh.. okie, at least it is just the bedroom...

Previous Post: Anything For An Indian Fadoola

No comments: