Saturday, September 03, 2011

Indoor Nerf Shooting Range

Now that I am in Dubai and Max is around, it seems I will have less to do right? Since Max can help...

WRONG!

Hai.. now that I am in dubai... I actually have more to do.. I have to take over Popo's job of mopping the floor... Ah Yee's job of teaching school work, Gong gong's job of cooking meals and Zeng Popo's job of nagging... so leh, actually MORE BUSY...

So what does Max do? According to him, he is in charge of teaching Ace moral and ethics... and HAVING FUN....

I guess it is time Ace has some male companions also lah. if not I will only play GIRL games with him.. like talking softtoys or tickling each other... his dad will play games like wrestling and shooting guns.....

Since Ace already shipped over his Nerf Gun... the father and son did a makeshift shooting range right in the living room and started having shooting competitions.. wahahaha...




So what does the mother do? Take pictures and blog about it lor...



Previous Post: Housework Helper

No comments: