Thursday, September 08, 2011

Exercising In Dubai

Dubai, being a very boring place in summer time.. has nothing much to offer... so leh, during our umpteen days here, we have been doing nothing but eating, watching movies and supermarket shopping....

So leh, Max decided we should all get moving and so we all decided to go to the gym in our apartment.. Since I couldnt be in the pic (as I was taking the pic), i show off my shoes lor...)

And so, to the gym we go....

Ace tried to walk on the treadmill for a while... I really mean a while.. it was at best 3 minutes...

This treadmill is brand new one lor.. and very cool..because can plug in your iphone for music and hor, BLAST it loud through the treadmill's speakers..and even got fan if you feel warm when exercising.. wahahaha...

That's me very shagged after my workout and Max insisting he has to walk past int he background...


Ace enjoying himself on treadmill...

Max working on his muscles...


Ace doing the same...

The end result.. two beefy men:) wahahahahahhahaha

A few days later, Max suggested that we go jogging at the plot of land where we watched the fireworks.. (This was taken when we were waiting stupidly for half an hour for the fireworks to appear)


And so we geared up and went running..

Ace was literally just playing catching with me and max lor.. he tried to outrun his dad and got tired after half a round.. wahahahaha.. so he just hang around the same stretch and wait for us to pass by...

The beautiful scenery we see when running past our block...
I just slowly walked for 30 minutes lah.. so in the end, Max burnt the same amt of calories on a 11 min run that I did on a 30 min walk.. wahahahhaaha...

But the weather is very hot and humid lah.. so i think hor, I still prefer the gym where I can pace myself and there is aircon!:)

But alas, very tough to go to the gym again.. I tried to go again on my own with Ace but he just whined and whined in the gym and I couldnt even complete the workout at all.. I think once he goes to school, then I will get to gym in peace...

Previous Post: Horizon School

No comments: