Friday, August 26, 2011

Guess What?!

The other day, Ace got very bored and so decided to play with this toy I bought him on his 5th birthday.. it is a magnetic set of toys that has triangles and squares that you can make into different things...

He kept bugging me to play with him but as I was bz with my own stuff, I kept rejecting till I can reject no more and so I proposed that I will test him name him something and he has to make it for me....

Based on what you see in these pictures.. can you guess wat is it??:P





When I told Ace the first item I had in mind, he beamed and said, "So easy!" And he promptly came up with this thing....

I tot it is really quite clever of him.. given tat this set of toys only has triangles and squares...



The answer.......

COMPUTER! (Did you get it right?)




The second item, I thought would present itself with a little more difficulty.. but Ace just giggled and told me that it is EASY!

But he did fiddle with it for a longer time.. can you tell what it is.. this is the front view and back view of it...

The answer.....

FAN! Yeah, the standing type....


The next item.. I find Ace actually ingenious in the production of it...he had such fun making this and showing me how it works...

Can you guess wat it is?

The answer is....



Telephone!




This one is a little tricky cos he added something extra that i feel made it sligthly difficult to guess. But it was still with the general idea of the topic that I gave him...

He also said this is easy and was grinning away..

What do you think this is?

The answer....

A SOFA! :) Did you get it right?



This one is also interesting... I think quite ingenius too!

If I had to give you a clue, I would say look carefully at the middle part and the side part where the finger is pressing......

Cannot give too much clues or easy to guess!



The answer...



A CAMERA!



Oh dear, as I was doing this ( a few weeks after I took this photo), even I forgot wat it is... I have to ask Ace when he wakes up later..



The answer is..



A HOUSE:P

So how many did you get right? :P



When i sent the pics over to Max via watsapp and got him to guess, he couldnt get any of it right even though I felt Ace really did a good job of making them... he only got it right when we also gave clues about how to use this item... hahaha...



Previous Post: Antique Phone Vs Iphone


1 comment:

Yappy said...

Very smart.