Saturday, August 27, 2011

Farewell for Dubai

Some one week before he was due to leave for Dubai, Ace asked me how many days more does he have left in Kinderland... so since tat fateful sunday night, he will ask me every night how many days does he have left in kinderland...

On monday night, Ace came home very upset and said to me, "Mummy, I want to tell you something.. I am so upset.. today, me and Edmund bump into each other and we fell down.. and then my friends came to scold me.. Edmund did not scold me but the others (he named names) came and say that if I am so cu lu.. they dun want to play with me anymore... Edmund also never scold me... but they scold me.. I only have five days left in kinderland and they still scold me...:" he exclaimed.. visibly upset..

"SO what happened after that? What did you do?" I asked him... "I cry lor..." he said..

Hahahaha.. i think he is not in a good mood because he is leaving.. cos my mum told me that the other day, she asked him if he feels happy that he will be seeing daddy soon and Ace gave a loud sigh... Popo asked him why he sigh and he said, "Ya, I happy that I see daddy but I will miss all of you leh...."

Anyway though, on the last day at school, the children who did not have to leave early all got together and made this cute little card for Ace... it was a combined effort...

Ace was so happy when he reached home and cannot wait to show me...

And then, unexpectedly, one of his classmates actually missed him badly enough to buy him a card and special present:) ....

If you noticed the "I am sorry too.." on the right side of the card.. tat is written by Ace.. cos he says he is very sorry he has to leave too...

I asked Ace who is he most sorry to leave and he said it is YT.... and then followed by his 2nd best brother, HB, his third best bro K and then the fourth and fifth place were Tanya (his secret love) and V.... and then followed by all the other girls in his class..

Ace told me proudly that his teacher also had Watsapp and tat we can watsapp her as well.. wahahaha....
Anyway, this is the special present he recieved.. he loved all these presents and cards so well he brought all of them to DUBAI:) He is well loved indeed...

Well, I din exactly come empty handed lah.. before I left, I had many free dinners, free lunches, free this and that and my sisters gave me a red packet which I used to buy me some special items I would like in Dubai.. :) tat includes 10 pkts of PRIMA LAKSA! Yums! Thank you chummies, I love you all!:)

Previous Post: Ace Goes To The Dentist

No comments: