Friday, August 26, 2011

Antique Phone Vs Iphone

My friend reads this blog frequently and so, she is absolutely fascinated with my son... so before I left, she asked to meet him again and we arranged for a dinner date at the mac donalds...

But because as old frens (she was my uni sch mate), we have lots to catch up on and so we started talking and Ace started feeling bored..

In order to entertain Ace, she took out her antique phone and told Ace that she is very sorry but she does not have a fancy phone like an iphone and just has this really antique looking nokia phone...
Despite that, it kept Ace well entertained for the next half an hour.. wahahahaha.. cos almost all my friends are using smart phones and so Ace has little exposure to a simple phone like this nokia phone... cos it is those type of phone from the nineties where the screen is one colour and there is a coloured backlight (in this case white) and just black words.. no colours, no pictures, no fancy games.. really just a phone to dial numbers and send sms....

so because he had never seen a phone like this, Ace was really fascinated.. and so my fren let him play around with it and send me an sms... she also taught him how to make a call..

Ace was soooooooooo happy and afterward wanted to keep calling me using the phone...

Anyway, after our dinner, we went for a little walk and saw this exhibition and so we let Ace take picture with the smurfs.. hopefully we will get to watch this movie together with daddy in dubai:) (waiting for it to appear in funshion)

Anyway, this is my personal favourite picture with the smurfs.. so handsome right?:P

Previous Post: Pri 1 Registration

No comments: