Sunday, July 17, 2011

Teacher Ivy



When Ace's right brain training teacher, Teacher Ivy, heard tat Ace would be relocating, she suggested tat we meet up...

Anyway, she also helped me use her popular card to buy the SHi Wan Ge Wei Shen Me that I had wanted to buy Ace for his birthday... so we met up to collect the things and also for her to see Ace lor..

She told me she also bought a Kumon puzzle book for Ace and i was pleasantly surprised to find that I also got a present from her leh:)

Anyway, Ace is very excited lah... he wanted to play with the puzzle book immediately!

And while he was playing, a few children came and looked on and they asked if they can try and to my surprise, Ace, said, "Yes!" and let the little boy try.. too bad though that the little boy did not have enough patience and did not complete the whole puzzle..

Previous Post: Good Mood So Guai Lor

No comments: