Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Riddle



Whenever I walk home from my in law's place to my mum's house, Ace will always complain that he is tired and that he wants to sleep... so leh, I will have to piggy back him...

In order to let him walk on his own, I tried to take away his focus on the tiredness by playing a game with him. We call this game "I Spy With My Little Eye". So the game goes like this... the person will say, "I spy with my little eye... " and then the person has to describe something and the other person will have to guess what it is...

The other day, Ace was feeling tired again but as I had sprained my neck the night before, I did not have the strength the piggy back Ace half the way like I usually do and so we started the game very early and in a short while, he got bored with guessing and asked me if we can play guess the riddle instead..

I very stressed lor.. cos the only riddle I remembered was this one I always guessed when i was on the way to school when I was in kindergarten..it is a chinese one that goes like this:

上面毛,下面毛,中间一粒黑葡萄

Can you guess what it is?

Ace guessed a few times and said he gave up. I told him to give it a few more tries and then I told him that I will give him an extra clue.. that this thing is actually a part of our body....

After thinking for about 3 minutes in silence, my son asked, "Is it NIPPLE?"

Wahahahahahahahahahahahaa... I luffed until I pengz lor.. I wonder if it is because he saw hair around his grandpa's nipples that he had this conclusion...

I found this very amusing and told Ah Yee this story. She also laughed and said why Ace's mind is so twisted.

A few days later, we found out that Ah Yee's friends are even more twisted. Ah Yee said because she was amused, she tried to tell this story to other people by making them guess the riddle.

A's reply was LP (scrotum), B's reply was LJ (penis). I told Ah Yee probably her friends all think she has twisted mind lor.. tat is why they give this type of twisted answers..

Relatively speaking, it made Ace's answer sound very innocent! wahahahahahahaha....

Previous Post: Lijiang Day 5

No comments: