Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Fear Of New School



It just happens so that while we were going through an assessment book I bought for him, we came across this section that talked about going to a new school...

Inside this section, it includes a few exercises that are related to changing schools.. which is just perfect for Ace at this point as he will be going to a new school soon..

The first exercise required him to colour the feelings he has about going to a new school and Ace coloured the faces that said HAPPY, EXCITED but he also coloured FRIGHTENED.

I asked him what he is frightened about and he says that he is frightened that he will get bullied or that he will have no friends or that they would be no one who wants to play with him.

I told him that since he is such a likable boy whom everyone loves, I am sure he will make many friends. I trust that he will we well liked and well loved.


Previous Post: Ace The Dancing Photog

No comments: