Friday, July 15, 2011

Ace Gor Gor




Ace has been talking about meeting Phoebe and he finally got his wish fulfilled when we all finally found the time to have a belated birthday celebration with him.. Ganma Karen and Gandie Zhiguang bought him a Spy Gear handcuff (Ace declared there is NOTHING ELSE that he wants in the whole of Toys r Us) and brought him to Swensens for lunch...

So after that we walked around Tampines Mall and Ace got to play his gor gor role and push the pram around... As you can tell, he is VERY HAPPY ;)

I showed Max these photos and Max says it looks as if Ace is pushing the pram like it is a sports car... I reminded Max tat this WAS Ace's sports car... heheheheeheh..

Anyway, the other day, I asked Ace why he prefers to have didi and not meimei and he says it is because he already has a meimei, Phoebe.... so I asked him if his ganmeimei is enough as a meimei replacement, can I just ask ah yee to give birth to a di di and then i dun give birth anymore...

"Yes, I want Ah Yee to give birth to di di.. but after tat you must give birth okie? I will love them all very much and will take care of them like a gor gor..."

PS: A friend told me a few mths back that she dreamt tat i was pregnant... she just told me tat now, she had another dream tat I delivered and gave birth to a baby girl.. who looks exactly just like Ace.. only she had more hair.. and tat she was a girl.. she says mostly her good dreams will come true one.. hehehehe.. hopefully, her dream comes true soon:)

Previous Post: Ace's Birthday Extravaganza

No comments: