Monday, June 13, 2011

Thank You



After a 5 day trip to China, I was down and out for two whole days.... the first day, i was catching up on sleep... cos i was so tired due to lack of sleep... the second day, I was bz recovering from a sprained neck/back/shoulder/hand, waist sort of feeling and the only most comfortable position is to lie down on bed....


But leh, thank goodness Max was not afflicted with the same symptoms so most of the time, Max was the one bringing Ace out to play and taking care of his meals and stuff. To which, Ace is mostly happy with the arrangement since they got their exclusive father and son time... (while I was asleep, Max brought Ace to bedok point, then to dinner, and even to Hollywood to eat dessert lor)


On the second day, Max brought him to his swimming lesson and when they came back, Max told me that Ace cried... so i asked him why he cried.. "Because I missed you lor..." he said...

But Max said tat was not the real reason.. so after much cajoling, Ace admitted tat he cried because daddy told Teacher Loke, his swimming teacher to throw him into the pool because he is still not able to jump into the pool after lessons for so long...


"But it is also because I missed you.."Ace added.. " I really miss you mummy..."


Anyway, we went to Aunty Mag's house for dinner and on our way home, Max asked me to bring Ace home to bath him first... I was still only starting to recover from my bad back and still had problems moving around....


So I walked home with Ace, bathed him and lay down with him to coax him to sleep... I told him that I have to wash the clothes later and asked him to sleep quickly...


And then my son said he has something to tell me...


"What do you want to tell me..." I asked him..

"I want to tell you something because you are very xin ku now..." he said...


"Your back so painful and you still have to wash clothes and you still come and accompany me to sleep... you are so xin ku.. so i really want to tell you thank you very much.. thank you very much..."


I think my backache was so much better just hearing him say that.. :) I told him I enjoy spending time with him and enjoy sleeping next to him... and that I was really touched to hear all tat that i felt like crying...


He gave me a big bear hug and told me, "Don't cry lah..."


What a sweet boy...


Previous Post: Ace's Birthday Wish List

No comments: