Sunday, May 29, 2011

Policeman Ace

One of my friends used to be a prisons officer and so when he mentioned he was throwing away his uniform, I asked if he could pass it to me so tat I can let my son use it to play his make believe policeman games;) and so he agreed..

When I told Ace, he was so excited! Everyday he asked me when can we get the policeman set... and when we finally got it.. he reminded me 10,000 times in the night to wash it the next day when he is in school... in the morning before he left for school, he brought the shirt to me and reminded me one last time before he left to take the school bus...

So leh, I quickly wash lor.. and thanks to the very hot weather, it was dry by the time Ace reached home and he was so happy ;)

So Ace was so excited to recieve not only the blue blouse but also the buttons, a hat, a belt, gun holster, bullet holder and an assortment of things you hang by the belt..
That is Ace's COOL look.. hahaha.. cool or not.. ignore the orange plastic from the toy gun lah.. hahahaha...
Anyway, the belt, because it is made of leather and have not been used long kind of disintegrated.. so we threw it away and used another belt to replace it..

Despite the very warm weather, for the next three days, you perpetually see Ace walking around the house in his police getup which consists of his own tshirt and the police shirt outside... HOT!

Anyway, to thank this friend and his gf (who also bought him a packet of Buzz Lightyear biscuits), Ace made both of them Thank You cards with their names on it.. wahahahaha..

Previous Post: Ace Has A Golf Teacher!

No comments: