Monday, May 16, 2011

Peanuts!

When I came back from the Lions Club Convention, I brought back with me.. my convention bag.. which holds many different things.. one of which is a sponsored packet of peanuts and when Ace saw it, he was really excited.. so i told him that I would give him that packet if he is ok to share with me...

That night, after he ate alot of food, he asked if he could eat the peanuts now.. I told him that it was already very late in the night... and asked him to keep till tomorrow....

"But, but... " he was worried that by the time he came back from school, his peanuts would be gone... but in the end, he got it all sorted out by himself and he just told me, "Okie, I will keep in the fridge."

About 5 minutes later, when Ah Yee opened the door of the fridge to take something out, she exclaimed, "Jie, come and see what your son did...."

And this is what I found...

WAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH....

Ah Yee then told Ace, "Ace, you good ah.. so scare other people eat your food.. and paste your name on the peanuts right? Next time i will put on name on all my food so that you cannot eat..."

To which my son indignantly insisted, "I only put my name there.. I did not paste the paper wat.. I just put there wat..."

WAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH... funny!


Previous Post: Big Mouthed Angel

No comments: