Saturday, May 07, 2011

More Artwork From Ace

Thanks to my two friends, Huiqi and Zhihong, they passed me some samples of Crayola products that they had (cos they are selling Crayola art supplies, Lamaze baby toys, Little Blue Lamb children's shoes and other baby products at their website http://www.dearbaby.com.sg/) some extras...and so they passed me some to give to Ace as a present...


Initially we did not know how to use them and so Ace did not play with it much.. my mother discovered by chance that we had to wait a while for the ink to show up and how you can make the designs and so Ace got interested to start designing the pages as well:) So here is his design... This is suppose to say "I love you Angel.." But he got the spacing of the words wrong cos he just put the words all over the place.. hahahha Then afterward, he made another letter for me.. it is a heart tat has a medal for loving me most.. from Ace to Angel xx Peng.. cos he spelt my surname wrongly.. hahahaha.. so he crossed out the wrong spelling... But his daddy is not neglected lah.. when I was out and he was alone and bored, he decided to write alother love letter to his dad... I asked him how come he din write one more for me and he said that it is because I am beside him but daddy is so far away.... This is another piece he drew because he is suddenly besotted with Angry Bird due to launch of Angry Bird RIO. For the past two weeks he has been talking about Angry bird in the school bus with his classmates.. one of them, Robert, taught him how to sing Angry Bird songs and also drew Angry Bird pictures for him.... so inspired, Ace drew this piece he titled 11 Stars For Angry Birds... This is version one... The next day, when i came home, I realized he drew another of the same pic... he drew it by looking at Version 1 tat he drew a day before.. I think version 2 is nicer:) hahaha.. Shu shu says his drawing is not bad.. quite accurate:)


Previous Post: Ace Loves To Read

No comments: